Join Our Team!
Orthodontic Chairside Assistant
Edmond, OK 73003 | Full-time | Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
Lewis Orthodontics is seeking a highly motivated and independent Orthodontic Assistant. We offer a vigorous training program which enables our employees to see patients independently with confidence in a short amount of time.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance of good customer service. Patient satisfaction is our #1 goal and we strive to find candidates that can contribute to this goal. Candidates should anticipate being busy from the start! The ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude is a must! Full time is considered 4 days per week.
- Greet patient and ensure they are comfortable and at ease throughout the appointment
- Assist the orthodontist while they engage in treatment of patients
- Anticipate the needs of the orthodontist and be prepared for the next steps
- Give objective feedback to orthodontist and management on new products that are being used in the clinic.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with the patient and parent regarding the daily visit and prescribed treatment plan
- Ensure proper sterilization of worksite and equipment
- Take x-rays and pateint treatment photos as needed
- Properly document all visit notes and progress records
- Experience with computers including Microsoft suite and Google suite
Qualifications and skills
- Hand eye coordination.
- Excellent eye sight or willingness to wear corrective lenses
- Great customer service skills.
- Attention to detail a must
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speakers encouraged to apply